ATTENTION OLDER ADULTS AND THEIR FAMILIES
Are you or someone you care about at risk of falling?
- Have you recently fallen?
- Have you recently developed a fear of falling, even though you have never fallen?
- Do you take precautions while walking to avoid falls?
- Do you take smaller steps than you used too?
- Has going downstairs recently become more frightening?
- Do you look for a handhold before closing your eyes in the shower?
- Do you have pain in your knees, hips or feet that make it necessary to put more weight on one foot?
- Have family or friends said they are worried that you might fall?
Fall Risk Screening can identify a potential problem in just two minutes. This quick and easy test could save a life… If you or someone you care about has one or more of these risk factors ask your doctor about the FALL RISK SCREENING & CONDITIONING PROGRAM today.
Ask us about being tested today…before the fall!
Click here to download the flyer